Who is the builder, and how long have they been in business?
Bristol Pacific Homes has been in business since 1987 and has built many beautiful neighborhoods with energy efficient homes. Quality and attention to detail are the hallmarks of every Bristol Pacific home.
How many total homes are in Highland Farms?
There will be 42 homes, all on 12,000+ sq. ft. lots, with town water and sewer and natural gas.
Where is Highland Farms?
A very easy commuting location in the historic district of Fall River on Highland Avenue and Driftwood Street.
What are the interior finishes?
Hardwood floors, designer cabinets, granite countertops, tiled bathrooms, modern appliances, and spacious closets. Large selection of design choices to personalize your home.
What is the tax rate in Fall River, MA?
The tax rate in Fall River for 2018 is $14.62 per $1,000.
What is the Town of Fall River, MA, like?
Can You Say Quequechan? Though it might be difficult to sound like a local, the Quequechan (“quick-a-shan”) River, which translates to “falling river”, gave the city its name and the free water show downtown. Ever seen a waterfall in the middle of a city center? Welcome to Fall River, where the water falls mainly on the plain (also known as downtown) and flows to the edge of town less than a half mile away into the harbor.
“We’ll Try” has been Fall River’s motto since its rehabilitation era after the Great Fire of 1843. Since the depression caused by the fire, the city rebuilt and rode out some tough economic times. And they’re still going strong with plans to transform their downtown area into a great American Downtown district.
Along with a bus line that runs throughout the city and the south coast of Massachusetts, Fall River is also working on adding two commuter rail service lines to the MBTA train service running to and from Boston.
Maintenance free vinyl exterior, 30 year architectural asphalt shingled roofing, 2×6 exterior framing, cellulose insulation, and exterior Tyvek or Typar vapor barrier.
Energy Efficient Rated Homes
- Energy Star Rated Forced Hot Air by Gas system, Central Air conditioning with two zones.
- On Demand, Energy Star Rated hot water system
- Harvey, Energy Star double hung thermo pane tilt in windows, internal grills, and full screens.
- Mastic vinyl siding, white aluminum trim
- Multiple door styles and finishes
- Granite counters with multiple color choices
- Kohler products, granite counter and tile floors with multiple choices and tiled master shower
- Pre-wired for telephone jacks and cable jacks
- Your choice of gas or electric stove
- Washer and dryer hookups – gas or electric, your choice for the dryer
- Vinyl coated shelving in closets
- Bristol Pacific quality runs from start to finish. Craftsmanship is overseen by on-site project manager
- One year limited warrantee
- New home orientation done 2 – 3 days prior to closing
- Cleaned prior to move-in
A $1,000 refundable check will hold the lot you want with a Reservation Agreement. This reservation is in place for seven days from the time the reservation is signed. Upon signing the Purchase and Sales agreement, the buyer is required to make an additional deposit that equals 10% of the purchase price. In the event that no Purchase and Sales is signed with 7 days, the parties have no further obligations to each other and reservation deposit is returned to buyer.
Note: Builder reserves the right to change materials to equal or better quality during construction and without notice.